Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Brief Introduction

I have tried blogging at several different sites but find that the limitations of having to copy and paste to share with friends that don't use whatever site I choose. So, to simplify matters greatly I have decided to do all of my rambling in one location.

Let me start with a little summary of what this blog may or may not be. It is highly unlikely that it will be a daily journal because, let's face it, I have 4 kids and the oldest is only 5 so some days showering doesn't make my daily activity list much less blogging. I will probably be sharing random thoughts on all things related to my life not just as a mommy and a wife, but as a plus sized woman in her 30's. This will be a journey of self expression, crazy ideas, random poetry, political incorrectness, and everything that makes me, well, me!

Some things about me that you won't find on my profile:

1. I collect teddy bears (aka Arctophile).
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. I have 3 tattoos, would love more.
4. I don't smoke, but I used to.
5. I drink on occasion.
6. I do have a real job. I'm a stay at home mom. If you think it's easy, try it for a while.

Well, the kids refuse to go to sleep and have already gotten up a dozen times. Currently they are arguing over a toy which is nuts since it's an hour past bedtime and the oldest two have school tomorrow. I had better go handle it before we have sibling war.

Talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment