Friday, March 18, 2011

The Cradle Will Rock

Yesterday, we bought a cradle for Tabi.  I really think it's cute and I hope she likes it.  Of course, as soon as I purchase anything major I instantly start wondering if I made the right choice, lol.  I'm sure I did.  It's in terrific conditon and I got a great deal on it.  I will need to get a few more crib sheets (like the pack and play size) for it.

I think it will look better in the living room while she is small than the pack and play and our room is way too far from the living room for her to nap in there.  I know, I worry too much, but I'd rather have her close while she is so little.  It actually is an old fashioned rocking cradle, so we will have to teach the sisters and brother not to rock her too hard, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment