Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How Do You Milk A Soy?

I know I have not done well lately about keeping my blog updated and my weight loss on track.  I am really trying but well, life happens so fast sometimes.

First, we have found that Tabi has a milk allergy.  When I consume dairy, she spits up tons.  So, I am now officially off cow milk and on soy.  It's an interesting taste.  I can't say yet that I like it, but then again, I can't say that don't.  It's an odd flavor.  I found that I don't care much for the original flavor but the vanilla isn't too bad.  And, the up side is that it is much lower in calories than milk.

I haven't had soda at all in days.  Instead I have been drinking water and unsweet tea.  I am having the tea hot with a little soy milk or non-dairy creamer and Splenda in the morning.  I am also drinking water, lots and lots, which I completely hate!  Still, I try.

I haven't been working out or weighing in like I should as I have been adjusting to the flow of 2 homeschoolers.  Meli still hasn't gotten her books so I have been finding print outs and stuff like that online for her since she left Maud.  However, I have been told that her books are shipped and they should be here on Thursday.  We can hardly wait! 

I have made exercise a priority again and did 20 minutes of Zumba today.  I could really tell I have been slacking because that 20 minutes just about did me in.  I am pledging to stay on it and do at least 20 minutes every day.  I just have to do it for me. 

Well, I guess that about updates everything for now.  I have to get ready Scouts tomorrow as I am an assistant to our troup and handle activities with the Daisy girls (since I have 2 this year).  We are currently working on learning our songs and I still don't know them all, lol.  I'll check in again soon.  I definately will be weighing in on Friday and promise to post no matter how good or bad the results may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment