Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Two Major Events

Well, this week has been crazy busy.  I am excited about 2 big events this week.

First, we are officially homeschooling again.  There was a lot of problems with public school and I was so tired of of the constant fight just to see nothing done.  So, I brought them all home and we are done with public school.  We have decided this is a permanent change.  As you all know the old saying fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.  Well, I let the public school system fool me twice but I won't make the same mistake a third time.  I don't know of a saying for that one, but I know the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.  And, crazy, I am not! (Okay I am, but I'm smart enough to steer clear of public schools!)

Secondly, I have been writing as a freelancer through oDesk.  I completely love it! I have been doing steady writing for the blog healthyfamilygrowth.com  and had a post go viral!  Super excited!!!  It spawned a press release as it hit over 6640 views in less than 24 hours.  The press release can be seen here: http://newswire.net/newsroom/pr/00086226-csection-tummy-tuck-2-for-1-delivery-controversy.html

Currently, since the blog only needs me for a few hours, I am still drafting emails and making lists to cover most of my hours I'd like to work each week.  Hopefully, one day, I'll just be able to write all the time.  It's such a passion for me.

Anyway, we have missionaries coming to dinner tonight and I am making Shrimp and Grits.  The only problem?  No grits in the house!  So, it's off the the store we go (which is completely insane this close to Thanksgiving)

Have a safe, happy, and blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment