Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'll Move In When I'm Ready

As anyone who follows me knows, we have been working on the new house for several weeks now.  It needed a lot of work!  (I swear the next person who tells me how great the house was and how clean the previous occupant kept it, I'll scream!!)  For some reason, everyone thinks we should be living in the new house by now.  I really can't figure out why so many people are so concerned over where I live. 

I'm actually really glad we haven't moved in yet.  We flooded in all the rain that fell on Wednesday.  We are trying to get some contractors out but that hasn't gone well at all.  No one seems to be able to get out here!  Also, we haven't closed on the house yet.  I know, I'm tired of waiting too, but it seems like this is the year for complications so the appraisal was never ordered!

For those that question why we are doing so much work on a house that hasn't closed yet, it's because we are certain we are moving into this house.  The current owner is willing to do a lease purchase agreement on the very super slight chance the loan fails to go through.

I just noticed today's entry doesn't seem to have a coherent train of thought or real reason, so I'll give up for today and see if my mind works better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment