Saturday, November 6, 2010

Potty Animals & Other Strange Sights

Nicci is 100% potty trained!  She woke up last week on Friday and insisted on cloth panties.  She had 1 accident that day and 2 the following day.  She has been dry ever since!  Of course, she wants you to tell her she is a potty animal every single time she goes to the potty, but hey, it's so worth it.

Mak has turned into Houdini.  He escapes his high chair, rocker, and just about any other place he doesn't want to be.  He also climbs like a mountain goat and ends up in the strangest places.  Today, he kept knocking the cushion of the papasan stool and climbing on top of it. 

The pregnancy seems to be going well.  I am more nervous than I ever was with any of the others.  I haven't been this jumpy since Dani.  My first appointment is Monday and I'm sure I will feel calmer after seeing the dr.

The house is coming along great.  We got a new French door installed, the carport is up, the patio cover is almost finished, the basketball slab is done complete with pole, and the studio has power.  At this very moment I have tile being laid in the kitchen and my flooring for the bathroom is supposed to be in on Monday.  The cabinets in the kitchen are really looking good in green and the shelf above them is awesome.  I would have never believed there was so much wasted space at the top of the cabinets.  Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I am blogging from our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment