Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm A Homeschool Mom

So, I haven't been on much this week.  A few things have happened.  First, Dani started homeschool.  We LOVE it!  She's doing great and reading way above the stuff for class.  She has been tearing through Junie B. books.  I really think they are below her level but Junie and her are both in first grade so she must read them, lol.  We are doing library day once a week.  I am hoping to start going in on Wednesday so Nicci and Mak can listen to story time.

On the down side, I am dreading weigh in tomorrow.  It's been a week of too many carbs and not enough exercise.  In fact, right now I'm in workout clothes but on the computer.  I know, bad girl!  I am keeping my fingers crossed that I just stayed the same and haven't gained.  The scale will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment