Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ready For A New Year

I know I have done awful about keeping updated lately.  It has been crazy busy around here. 

My Nicci is now 4, Christmas is done,  Tomorrow with a new year comes Dani turning 7!  And all that happens around here in just 12 days so no wonder I'm tired!

With the New Year come other changes as well.  I have used this holiday season as an excuse to really slack off on my exercise and diet.  I am getting back on both full time as of 1-2-12 (I mean tomorrow is a birthday after all!)

Our house is so close to finished.  I hope to get the appliances ordered and delivered within the next week.  The back half is completely done, the closets are all painted, the bathroom is textured, and the closets are assembled.  We expect to be moving in by the end of January!  Of course, I wish I had the before pics then people would understand why it has taken so long to get it done, but I will definitely be sharing pics of the completed house.

Tabi has started solids and eats a ton!  She has gotten so active and busy that she hates to sleep for fear she may miss something.  It does make for a worn out Mommy! 

I guess that's all the update for now.  I'll try to weigh in next week and hope to be showing off the house soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment