Sunday, January 15, 2012

So Many Exciting Developments

Well, I have gotten back on track with my Zumba and love the way it makes me feel.  I found a ring today that used to fit on my pinkie and I was able to wear it on my ring finger!  Got to love that.


I also have some very exciting news about the house.  It now has appliances and some decorations up in the kitchen!  Also, my bed and dressers are in place in my room.  We are so close to done.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!  Hopefully, withing the next few weeks I will be posting pics of the completed house and annoucing a move in date.

Nicci went to the doctor this week with her first ear infection.  Poor thing even ended up with a perforated ear drum.  We had several sleepless nights but she is feeling much better now.

Mak has decided he likes the potty so maybe we are at the beginning of an easy potty training.  He is still hooked on a binkie at nearly 2 1/2.  I think we are just going to have to bite the bullit and go cold turkey.  I'll just have to pack them all up and stand strong those first few nights. 

Tabi now crawls when she wants to.  She scootches great and the last few days has actually done hands and knees forward movement!  Watch out world, here she comes!

Well, diaper duty calls.  Hope to update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment