Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello 20!

Okay, I know not everyone would be impressed with this but I am now a size 20!  I went this weekend and got one pair of jeans and 2 skirts.  I really thought they'd be close but not yet.  Instead they fit perfect!  Now I wish I had opted to hunt for a couple of more pairs of jeans, lol. 

 When I started this I was wearing a 28.  That means so far I am down 4 sizes!  Not a terrible start if I say so myself. 

I am also getting rid of clothes as they get too big.  It helps lessen my ability to throw it on because it's comfortable then  grow back into it.  I've done that way too many times!  Tops are another issue because I am busty and a tad self conscious.  I am still wearing 3x-4x tops but I really need to buck up and clean a lot of them out!  Really, some of them look ridiculous on at this point but I worry that the smaller sizes do too. 

Oh well, one obstacle at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment