Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So Many Big Events

Things have been so busy that I haven't had time to breath lately much less post on my blog.  Let me give you a quick rundown before I get back to the tasks I am supposed to be on, lol.

First, Tabi is quite the walker these days.  She still hates to wear shoes but she sure can go!

Secondly, Meli is now 6.  I can't believe it has been so long already.  Of course, she is still the tiniest thing ever.  She is still wearing a 4T.  I am really beginning to think that I need to talk to her dr about it as she has been wearing a 4T since 2010.  Anyway, her celebration was awesome complete with a Barbie Princess cake.

Third on the update list is Mr. Baby.  I guess as he is 3 today, he's not really a baby anymore :(  He still isn't wild about the idea of potty training but I keep hoping!  He got a Batman race car set and a Batman doll for his birthday.  He was so excited since Batman is his very favorite.  Also, he was allowed to eat anything he wanted for dinner that night.  Unlike his sister who at least wanted real food, he opted for 3 large cotton candies and some ice cream, lol.

And, last but certainly not least... we are currently expecting #6!  I just took the test today but I guess I've known for a couple of weeks it would be positive.  EDD is 3/31.  So, now we have to look at modifications on the van or making the Expedition our primary car come March.  I guess we will wait and see how all that works out.

Okay, I have company coming for dinner and way more things I should be doing, so I better go for now.  I'll try to update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment