Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Planning Ahead is Hard on the Heart

So, with all the recent craziness in our lives,  I have made out a will, requested a friend as guardian for our children, and I have written a letter to the kids as well.  I know it was the responsible thing to do, but it was so incredibly difficult.  I hate even thinking about anything possibly happening to me I while the babies are still babies.  At the same time, we would hate for something to happen and them to be set adrift with no clear thought out plan of what would become of them.  And, because there are 6 of them now, it takes a special caregiver to agree to take them all.  Anyway, I can't really say much more about it or I will be in tears again. 

I would like this post to serve as a public service announcement to any parent who reads my blog, I know it's tough to do, but make sure you have those papers in order in case of the unimaginable.  I know I will rest easier in my heart knowing that in that situation, my children will be taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment