Saturday, April 30, 2011

Unbelievable Series of Unrelated Events

For those of you that are following along with all that is happening around here, I wanted to give another update:  Yesterday, Dani went with her class on a field trip to the zoo.  Apparently, her behavior was so bad that she has been banned from attending Field Day.  I will be going in to talk to the Principal on Monday but seriously, this smells like payback to me.  Upon talking to Dani, she said that she got in trouble for falling behind the group a couple of times and once for playing on some bricks with another boy, but when asked to get down, they both did.  That hardly seems worth her losing Field Day over.  I'll definately update on this situation Monday. 

It boggles my mind that she can receive such severe punishment following such a minor infraction, but they are still looking into the incident that left these marks on her (sorry pics aren't the best, but they are from Tuesday):













Also, on the ongoing fight over the bus incident, they are now talking about using a bus and getting the kids to "reenact the events". I'm sure that will go smooth. On the upside, I may have found a witness that was not actually involved! I spoke to him and his parents earlier today, and his story coincides with Dani's version of events.   Hopefully, soon we will see some action on this!  My resolve on this will not waiver and I will not stop fighting for Dani and all bullied kids until our school does something!

No comments:

Post a Comment