Saturday, February 18, 2012

Feel the Rush

I got my new Zumba Rush in.  It is so completely different from the other one.  I love it though.  It is super fun.  And, the time flies by.  Can't wait to work out again!

We are supposed to do booth sales for Girl Scout Cookies today, but the weather is terrible!  It is cold and rainy.  Not sure I should take 5 kids out in this mess, even for sales.  Well, I better decide soon. 

I haven't been eating right and I can really feel it.  I know I have been eating more calories lately but I have way less energy.  I am back to logging food at least for a while.  It really helps me not just "taste" random calories.  I find that for me, it is the little things that really get me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree on the calories, when I eat better I have way more energy, and when I log them I tend to be more careful what I put in my body. Glad you like Zumba Rush, should I just get that and bypass regular Zumba for Kinect?

Post a Comment