Friday, August 19, 2011

Going Down

So, today the scale reads 250 even!  That's down 1.6 lbs from Monday.  I have to say I am very happy with that.  I really thing that I was sabotaging myself not eating enough before this week.  Now, I am eating my breastfeeding calories and even some of my exercise calories.  I no longer feel like I'm starving and the weight is still coming off!  I didn't even exercise as good as I should this week so I am surprised I lost any.  This has been the motivation I needed.  I think I can get back to working out again.  I have to stay focused!

On a side note, Mak and Nicci have both had rounds of fever this week.  Neither lasted more than a day and they seem perfectly fine now but I do hate having sick little ones.  Nicci had an appointment this week.  She is weighed in at 31 lb and 40".  That put her at 25% on height and weight but 50% on her BMI.  Perfectly healthy for her.  I also weighed Tabi this week.  She is up to 10 lb 12oz.  Not bad for a stinker that refused to gain at first!

No comments:

Post a Comment