Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Know Why It's Called DIEting

I am so sick of watching what I eat!  I never imagined it could be this hard.  My body keeps sending out all the wrong signals and that is so frustrating.  Last night, I ate reasonable portion sizes, chewed many, many times, and ate slowly.  As everyone else was finishing dinner, my stomach was growling like I hadn't eaten in days.  I am counting calories so I know I had enough to eat yesterday but I still feel so hungry most of the time.  I have a whole new respect for people who have lost large amounts of weight.  I mean we all hear no pain, no gain but I never realized how painful it could be to lose!  I know that in the end it will all be worth it and that my kids will be less likely to have poor eating habits if they don't see them at home.  I know in the end it will all be worth it, but right now, I really question why I am putting myself through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment