Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Today I weighed in at 252!  That means I am down 22 lbs from my beginning weight of 274.  I am really watching the calories and trying super hard to cut the bad habits.  I really do want to be healthy.  I have stayed below 1320 calories for the past 2 days and am doing great so far today.  I won't lie though.  Right now I am so hungry!  I still have 1066 calories left for today so I'm seriously thinking that a snack is in my future.  The tough part is finding healthy low calorie options in a house full of kids and candy! 

I know this will get easier as time goes on but right now it hurts.  I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out balance.  I tend to starve most of the day for fear I will run out of calories.  I'm sure that sounds so stupid.  Then, because I don't hardly eat all day, I consume all my remaining calories for dinner.  Way not the best method so I have to figure our a better way to get through the day under my count.  I know that with time, the balance will come easier but for now, it's a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment