Thursday, May 24, 2012

Deadline Just Ahead

We have really been working hard on the house the last couple of days.  They have been very long days but the children have handled them like champs!  We have everything turning off at the rental house on June 1.  That's right we will be sleeping in the new house in a week!  And, my little Tabi Gene will be 1.  What an exciting week.

I have spent the last 2 days sorting through about 9 million articles of clothing.  We had stuff packed up and just kept adding more, so what we owned was completely out of control.  It is amazing how many clothes one family can amass.  It was bittersweet for me.  I find that I have no shorts at all because I have lost so much weight since last summer.  Oh well, must mean I need to shop more, lol.

We got the van back, yay!  I hated that rental and am so glad to have the Uplander back.  I know this update was really brief, but I am completely wiped out.  I will try to update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment