Thursday, May 10, 2012

Get Moving

Since my knee injury I have had a really hard time going, well, everything!  I have not been able to Zumba at all and you all know how I love my Zumba.  Well, today, I managed to play some games with the girls for about 20 minutes.  Not a real workout but at least I was moving some.  I have found that it takes very little movement to get my knee screaming in protest and swelling again.  When is this going to end?  What have I done to myself? Arg!

We did get a call yesterday on the van authorizing repairs and a rental car during the repairs.  I am so glad we will be handling that soon.  It is scheduled for drop off on Monday.  And, until then, we can't drive it if we may be after dark.  Last night we were pulled over and told the van now has no tail lights.  How is that even possible?  And, the onboard computer is also saying the left turn signal and the parking lights are out (but has not mentioned the tail lights, lol).  I am seriously beginning to wonder how "minor" this whole thing really was as the trouble keeps mounting.  My drivers window is also acting funny, my dash makes a funny noise, and a door rattles.  And, no, none of this was going on before the accident.  Hopefully, it all gets worked out.


And, on that note, the children think I should make lunch today.  Didn't I just do that yesterday?  I guess the demands never end, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment