Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Knee Deep

I finally got back over to the new house on Monday and set up Mak's room.  It is still missing a dresser and his rocking horse, but he liked it so much that he had a fit when I told him we had to go.  Poor fella! 

Anyway, my knee has been killing me every since then.  All the progress I thought had been made seemed to evaporate.  I am back to taking Tylenol and trying to rest enough to be on the go this weekend.  We are supposed to go to the zoo on Saturday and I don't want to disappoint the crew.

School is almost over for the year.  I'm glad too because Dani has absolutely decided not to work.  Meli finished math for the year today and I think she will get the rest done tomorrow.  Dani took more than half a day on 3 math pages.  Arg!  I told her if she doesn't start doing her work she is going to be in school until next August when school starts again.
 

We are just 23 days from Tabi's first birthday.  How time has flown.  I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

Still haven't heard anything solid on the van yet.  I hate having it messed up!

Well, I have dishes and Girl Scouts so I better get going.  I'll update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment